Control Systems of Ohio engineers, installs, programs and supports Automated Logic energy solutions.
Control Systems of Ohio (CSO) – As the Automated Logic Integration solutions provider for northern Ohio and southern Michigan CSO helps companies, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, restaurants and educational institutions to balance smart energy use with a comfortable environment for their buildings' occupants
Let CSO help you deliver a total building solution that puts you in complete control of your energy program. Our engineers will help you.
*Reduce operating costs
*Maintain a productive work enviroment
*Demonstrate data that proves you are meeting sustainability goals
"I need to say that of the systems I am currently commissioning this system has to be the best operational system I have reviewed."
Four Seasons Enviromental, Inc.
Click the Automated Logic logo below to check out the new WebCTRL "INSTANT REPLAY FEATURE"
What makes CtrlSpecBuilder unlike any other specifications application?
- Specifications are open and non-proprietary
- Specifications include sequences, schematics, point lists, trends, alarms, and other key requirements
- Specifications are created in English or metric units
- Options for BACnet, web-based UI, XML/SOAP interface, cell phone/PDA UI, electrical demand reduction, and more
- Based on ASHRAE Guideline 13-2000, with options for CSI MasterFormat 95 or 2004
- Automatic design review which identifies possible conflicts
- Features are based on user feedback
- It's free
© 2013 Control Systems of Ohio | All Rights Reserved